Hammond Renewable Energy has a network of suppliers, electrical contractors, installation technicians and engineering firms to meet all your renewable energy requirements. We ensure only well trained, properly certified and insured personnel are involved in your project.
Meet Sean...a solar promoter.
Sean Hammond - President
My passion for renewable energy has deep roots. I grew-up in the Muskoka region of Ontario, surrounded by nature's beauty and fascinated that the area receives a great deal of it's electrical power from many hydro-electric facilities along regional rivers. My foundational interest with the marriage of nature and technology was born!
My first solar project!
I constructed my first solar fuelled air heat-exchanger in 1992 as a school science project - see newspaper clipping and please forgive the hair-do! Since then, I've continued to talk with my hands a lot and have been involved in over 1200 Solar projects in Canada and the US. I'm still driven by a pure interest in harnessing nature's available resources with the latest technology in a way that is sustainable, clean and generationally beneficial.
- Over 1.6MW of solar panel warranty claim administration and replacement in Canada (>100 sites)
- Involved in >1200 Solar PV projects developed, constructed and operational in Ontario
- 20 solar PV projects developed, constructed and operational in the northeast United States
- Development, Design and EPC of 46kW ground mount project in Manitoba
- Leadership of EPC team activities for Ontario based solar developer. >18MW operational
- Managed Operations team of >20 employees in Canada and the northeastern USA